Friday, April 28, 2017

Photos Of The Week!

TorontoRealtyBlog

Here's a feature I haven't done in a long time!

While MLS gives me ample ammunition for my "MLS Musings" series, I guess I haven't been much of a shutterbug in the past year.

But you'll get a big kick out of some of these photos.

There's a little something for everybody today.  Even those who are a bit….ummm……strung out….

These first three photos…..wow.

Let me tell you, just how long I've been saving these for.

I always thought it might not be a good idea to post these, given that they are from the sale of a Toronto Community Housing Corporation property.

It might cause the reader to generalize, and paint all TCHC residents with the same brush.

But let's just say this was one isolated incident of somebody living for free off the government, and using the house as a drug lab…

This house went up in flames, and was being sold in "as is" condition.

Here's a great shot of the security camera, outside the kitchen, that was in front of a giant steel door that led to the basement:

CharredCam

And here's the basement:

DrugLabCeiling2

Somebody please tell me: what's with the egg cartons?

I've never run a drug lab……………………………………yet.

Is this weed?  Meth?

What's with the egg cartons?  Does it serve a purpose?

Or did these guys just rip off a Costco truck?

DrugLabCeiling

These next two photos, following those first three photos, are pure coincidence.

I swear.

I was walking through the lobby of a King West condo the other day (sorry, I don't want to say which one), and spotted this:

Blow01

Not sure what that is?

Let me get in a bit closer.

As I clearly did with my iPhone camera…

Blow02

Yessir!

That's cocaine!

I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes.

Yes, I did put up a flyer in the building…

But seriously, imagine me taking a young 22-year-old woman and her parents to see a unit in this building?

"Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, this building is very safe!"

On another subject, tell me if you think this is "to code" or not:

NotToCode

Or this:

NotToCode2

Sadly, I think that second photo shows something that is to code.

You know you've made it in life, when:

ChilBro

You know you're being duped, when:

SpaInspired

You know you've hit the jackpot, when:

DeviledEggs

Eww.

Those are deviled eggs, that a tenant left behind, unrefridgerated, on the kitchen counter.

To deviled eggs need to be refrigerated?

Who eats deviled eggs?

Who makes their own deviled eggs?!!?

Have you ever wondered what carpet is made of?

Apparently there's some plastic in the threads.

I learned that when I saw this:

Iron1

I don't know, maybe it's just me.  But this scene fascinates me.

It looks like they dropped the iron, and it bounced – from that darker brown patch at the bottom of the photo, ahead towards the door about two feet.

Then it settled face-down (just like when you drop your bagel!), and melted right into the floor.

Does Home Depot, or Martha Stewart, make a product like "spill-remover" for wine, that can help with this:

Iron2

This is cute!

I saw these in the garage of a townhouse for sale.

Not only is this agent planning to use one of those "Sold Over Asking" signs, in a market where everything sells over asking (and FYI – this property was stupidly under-priced)…

….but he also has the regular "Sold" sign just in case he messes up and can't make the claim:

And last, but certainly not least, I think the following sign could be cheeky, or cute, or playful in many markets.

But in the Toronto market, it seems cocky, arrogant, and spiteful:

The post Photos Of The Week! appeared first on Toronto Real Estate Property Sales & Investments | Toronto Realty Blog by David Fleming.

Originated from http://ift.tt/2oSGbfe


No comments:

Post a Comment